From a McCain Press Release:
"...the McCain-Palin campaign today launched the Palin Truth Squad to counter recent attacks on Governor Sarah Palin, her family, her friends and her record of accomplishment. The Palin Truth Squad will set the record straight against Internet and liberal smears of Governor Palin."
And guess who is a National Member of the Palin Truth Squad. None other than our very own Cathy McMorris Rodgers. You remember her. While President Bush was shaking hands on his way out of his last State of the Union speech, Cathy told Bush, "You make me proud to be an American." (It's at the very end of this video clip.) And we know what kind of stickler Bush is with the truth.
"In the event of false attacks, rumors and smears against Governor Palin, the Palin Truth Squad will issue alerts and statements to voters and the media to set the record straight. Additionally, the Truth Squad will be available to respond to inquiries from the media."
If they follow their own press release, the Truth Squad has nothing to say about these statements
1. Despite her daughter's pregancy, Sarah Palin does not believe in giving teenagers information about sex.
2. Sarah Palin believes the U.S. Army is on a mission from God in Iraq.
3. Sarah Palin believes in punishing rape victims.
4. Sarah Palin was against a state initiative that would have banned metal mines from discharging pollution into salmon streams.
5. Sarah Palin was for the "bridge to nowhere" before she was against it.
6. Sarah Palin believes creationism should be taught in schools.
7. Sarah Palin supports offshore drilling everywhere, even if it doesn't solve our energy problems.
In the event someone tells the truth the squad will respond with false attacks, rumors and smears.
Watershed Ride Training
5 days ago