I received an email from Cathy McMorris Rodgers touting her 2012 accomplishments.
And that's just for the year 2012.
Well I think she's short changing herself. Let's have a look at accomplishments of the 112th Congress for the years 2011-2012.
(1) Setting the record for the lowest approval rating ever.
(2) Being the most polarized Congress ever.
(3) Defying the definition of insanity, the House successfully voted to repeal the Affordable Care Act for the 33rd time.
(4) They caused the first ever downgrading of the U.S. credit rating.
(5) They were the most dysfunctional Congress yet.
Our congresswoman shouldn't be so modest. She should step up and take the credit she is due.
Margaret’s Monday Morning Wake Up Ride
20 hours ago