Back when Sarah Palin was running for governor, she and the other candidates were sent a questionairre. Only two candidates answered, Palin being one of them. There are some jewels here.
2. Will you support the right of parents to opt out their children from curricula, books, classes, or surveys, which parents consider privacy-invading or offensive to their religion or conscience?
"Yes. Parents should have the ultimate control over what their children are taught.
4. Will you support efforts to raise or lower the mandatory age of education? Why or why not?
"No, again, parents know better than government what is best for their children."
11. Are you offended by the phrase “Under God” in the Pledge of Allegiance? Why or why not?"
"Not on your life. If it was good enough for the founding fathers, its good enough for me and I’ll fight in defense of our Pledge of Allegiance."
12. In relationship to families, what are your top three priorities if elected governor?
"1. Creating an atmosphere where parents feel welcome to choose the venues of education for their children.
2. Preserving the definition of “marriage” as defined in our constitution.
3. Cracking down on the things that harm family life: gangs, drug use, and infringement of our liberties including attacks on our 2nd Amendment rights."
Our founding fathers had the Pledge of Allegiance? The right to bear arms is one of her top three priorities for families? Did Sarah Palin's parents know what was best for her and maintain ultimate control over what she was taught?
Samantha Johnson (America’s Got Talent)
4 days ago