Last week, the Inlander did a nice job of covering I-1033.
Just to help out, I thought I'd come up with some reasons for voting YES on I-1033.
1) You want to pay less taxes.
2) You want to have more children knocking on your door selling candy, wrapping paper, etc., for school fund raisers.
3) You think the Crime Stop phone is a waste.
4) You think reporting a crime in person at the police station is preferable than having the police come to the scene.
5) You think snow removal is an unnecessary luxury.
6) You enjoy potholes and eagerly anticipate their spread and rise in numbers.
7) You're displeased that only some of the city libraries are closed on Sundays and Mondays and think all of them should be closed on even more days.
8) You think that reason #1 is of the utmost importance and have been duped into thinking it will never catch up to you.
2 days ago